Terms & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy, depends on the regulations of each ferry company and could vary from one to another.
• Tickets can only be cancelled in accordance with the following conditions, as you hold refundable tickets :
o Up to 15 days before departure (up to 30 days for Adriatic Sea Routes): 100% refund.
o Up to 8 days before departure: 75 % refund.
o Up to 24 hours before departure: 50 % refund or change the status of the ticket into OPEN.
o «Super Economy», early booking or tickets subject to any any particular offer are non-refundable, non-changeable (*only for «Super Economy»), after booking for any reason.
• «Non-Show» : In case of traveller non-show, for any reason, no refund can be provided.
• IMPORTANT : In order to receive any refund, the actual printed tickets including all the coupons, must be returned to us so that
we can proceed to money refund :
• Our booking fee is non-refundable and, apart from the above-mentioned fees, a cancellation fee of 5 EUR per ticket is also applied. (VAT 24% included on all fees)
• If you request to change your printed tickets from 14 days to 48 hours before departure, you will have to receive your new tickets from our offices in Piraeus or arrange courier delivery in Greece with us, because of the upcoming departure date.
• In case you have already received via courier the printed tickets that you wish to change, you must deliver them back to our office in Piraeus, in person or via mail or courier, in order to receive your new tickets.
• Change & Cancellation requests are taken into consideration during office working hours. Please feel free to check working hours on our web site and consider that the office will remain closed on official public holidays in Greece. In case the request is made while the office is closed, it will not be handled when it is sent, but on the earliest date and time that our agents could handle the case according to the opening hours of our Office.
• Tickets can be changed only once and cannot be cancelled or changed again.
• Instead of cancelling your tickets, you can turn them to OPEN status, 24 hours prior to the departure time, without any extra charges. These tickets will be valid, for the same route and the same company, for a limited period within which you must contact us to set the new date of your trip.
• Ticket Loss: In case of ticket loss, passenger should purchase a new one in order to sail and report the loss to the company, mentioning the departure date, the route and the number of the lost ticket, as well as, the number of the new one (photocopy). Once it’s proved that the ticket has not been used, after a thorough search within the company’s database and within one month from the trip’s date, then the passenger is entitled to a new ticket of the same amount directly from the company.